Are you missing the Halloween and spooky vibes? Well, fear not, as you don’t need to wait another year to enjoy some Halloween fun! I’ve put together a list of witchy girl gang book recommendations for you!
So it’s not exactly a secret that I am absolute trash for books about witches. I LOVE THEM and I especially love when the book is about a bunch of people (usually young women but not always) who discover and explore their powers and form a shakey coven. These books usually involve some conflict amongst coven members too, hence putting the ‘bitch’ in ‘bitchcraft’. And. I. Am. Here. For. It!
So I’ve created a lil list with a bunch of book recommendations for witchy girl gang books! These are a mix of ones i’ve read, ones on my TBR and upcoming new releases! I’ve not included my personal ratings for these titles as this is for your own exploration for this sub-genre, although if you go looking for my reviews on certain titles you’ll find them!
I’ve also done a video for this too if you’d rather watch it! If not, just scroll on by for the written list!
So a quick note: the lists below only include books about witches in the “traditional” sense – so magic in general is not counted, eg, Gideon the Ninth. Sure that book has magic in the form of necromancy, but the characters aren’t “witches”, so books like that aren’t making the witch-list. It’s the same situation for books about magic in general.
So now we’ve got that out of the way, on to the list!
Books I’ve Read
- A Wicked Magic – Sasha Laurens
- The Scapegracers – Hannah Abigail Clarke
- These Witches Don’t Burn – Isabel Sterling
- The Furies – Katie Lowe
- How To Hang A Witch – Adriana Mather
- Haunting the Deep – Adriana Mather
- Undead Girl Gang – Lily Anderson
- Serpent & Dove – Shelby Mahurin
- Blood & Honey – Shelby Mahurin
Books I’ve Got On My TBR
- The Babysitters Coven – Kate Williams
- The Ravens – Kass Morgan & Danielle Paige
- The Bitterwine Oath – Hannah West
- The Midnight Bargain – C. L. Polk
- Sanctuary – V. V. James
- Labrynth Lost trilogy – Zoraida Córdova
Books I’m Looking Forward To
- This Coven Won’t Break – Isabel Sterling
- Kingdom of the Wicked – Kerri Maniscalco
- Whatever the third book in Serpent & Dove is! – Shelby Mahurin
- For Better or Cursed – Kate Williams
And that’s my lil list of bitchcraft/witchy girl gang books! Have I missed something obvious? have you read any of these? Let me know in the comments!
Thank you so much for checking out my post! If you liked it let me know by tapping the like button! Feel free to leave a comment too! I reply to all my comments! 🖤